5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 100 - The Sunrise Festival - Day 2

I hate this harem like mangas. It makes the girls feel accessory and secondary.

Fed-Kun's army
So based on that last page, surely there's no way we're not getting Fuutaro's answer in the next chapter, right? Right?!

inb4: "I've decided not to choose after all. because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings."

Aggregator gang
Business-wise, it makes sense to use 5 VAs. Pretty logical for any company, really. But (and this is trivial, I know) I feel it's a waste since they're identical quints they should have the same voices too. It's how they tricked the MC a few times after all, not just change their looks.

Oh well, like I said: trivial. Hope this gets a proper treatment and not the typical watered down and do-their-own-thing (especially the endings ><) anime. It's why I quit watching anime as a whole. (To give a timeframe, Negima! was the last anime I watched and other anime were treated the same as it. Got sick of it so I stopped.)

Dex-chan lover
Huh... how did that childhood friend know about the quint? She only saw Nino and Itsuki.

Dex-chan lover
@Pocman512
How is it even possible to have such an incorrect opinion.
ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE GIRLS. Uesugi gets no love at all.

You know what each girls like and dislike. You have no clue about Uesugi. You know the girl's relationship with their dad. All you know about Uesugi is that he used to dye his hair like his dad. That's it. You see the girls interact with friends. We barely see Uesugi hang with the friends he made and THAT'S A BIG DEAL. He didn't have friends before.

What does he like? What are his hobbies? He gets the bare minimum focus while the girls get the focus.

@Pocman512

Why did you even read it in the first place then? It is clearly stated in the genre this is a harem. Harem is always focused on one MC which adored by 3 or more female MCs.

Double-page supporter
I don't get the point of introducing the old crush, like what was the point?

Oh man thought that old crush was about to start shit but just testing them I guess

Users who are viewing this thread