5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 101 - The Last Festival - Ichika’s Side ①

Dex-chan lover
English isn't my first language, is "I'm choosing no one." a synonymous of "Sales are going pretty well so i'm pretty sure I can insert at least other two saga before end this shit." perhaps?

And we were expecting some resolution? Nah. The last school year will be stretched out for as long as possible if people keep buying the magazine.

Dex-chan lover
I have this bad feeling that the ending would be an open-ended one where whatever your interpretations are right

Like the bullshit of "your own interpretation of the ending is the right one" or the "the sister Fuu-kun chose is the reader's own best girl"

still, even if it ends like that, it was a fun ride but it will leave a nasty bitter taste

I swear if you god damn degenerates start saying "used goods" while never kissing a guy/girl in your life or never been in a relationship before, I am going to fucking end a cats life on the spot.

He loves all of them and doesn't want to force them to wait until he makes a choice, time skip soon?

Double-page supporter
That child was the harem God granting his blessing; no woman left behind, all shall be loved by Fuutarou the Chad.

Users who are viewing this thread