5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 102 - The Last Festival - Ichika’s Side ②

Double-page supporter
Oh man Ichika goibg alpha!

That classic meme at the end was perfect. Never let it die

Damn that swept me off my feet... but her kissing him here rules out her being the bell kisser cause she said it was her first kiss, wasn't bell kisser confirmed to be bride or am I remembering wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Ichika, don't headbutt a dude out of nowhere. Even if you think it's the right thing to do while fireworks are set off.

There are no ranks, no best girl, no competition. Only the slaughter of four sister's hearts, crushed under the feet of the almighty Itsuki.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh! That kiss got me good. She's steadily climbing in my favorite waifu rankings. Sorry Miku, she's about to overtake you!

Fed-Kun's army
@Komaeda There have been multiple "fated moments" in this series whoever fulfils certain criteria are destined to be married. I can't list them all off. The bell was one of them. There was one where Fuutarou could definitely see who it was (but didn't really know the significance of the moment IIRC) but of course it was drawn so you couldn't see who it was.

Now either they were all the same sister, hence ending up with an OTP, or they were a different one each time ending with general trolling.

If someone can bring them to mind then links or chapter numbers would be useful.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn I love Ichika too much, she's my favourite by far, her chemistry with Fuutarou is easily the best and her snake moments only made her character arc even more fun and interesting to read. She needs to win.

Also wanted to say, Ichika and Itsuki are the only ones with whom it feels like Fuutarou really talks to normally as equals, Nino, Miku and Yotsuba really feel like his students first and friends second. And Itsuki is still not really in love with Fuutarou as far as we can see.

Dex-chan lover
What do you know, she didn't kiss a guy in the drama after all. Can't say I was expecting it to be a girl though.

Dex-chan lover
YO HOLY FUCK! JUST OH SHIT!
HOLY SHIT!
HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!
YO GODAMN WHAT THE!?!?
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
HOW IN THE WHY FUCK!?!?
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit what the fuck i didn't expect that, damn Ichika was great this chapter. Fuutarou was shook. Good to know she isn't letting up and is still in fuutarou bowl. Gooo gurrrl get him!

Oh i Also want to get slapped by Ichika like that random dude too.

Dex-chan lover
at this point no matter how it ends over 50% of the readers will be pissed cause none of the five has that much support. Thtas gonna be interesting.

i still bet on an Harem ending. My winning chances are low but i love the risk XD

And srsly, poeple are surprised becuse of the kiss? We are nearing the end ( i think) so its a given that this would happen.

Users who are viewing this thread