5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 103 - The Last Festival - Nino’s Side ①

Five stories in ten chapters - 5 routes for quint fans then we’ll continue the main story 🤣🤣

My Speculation Inside
Here's a plot twist, all of them futarou/raiha and the quintuplet are siblings, Isanari Uesugi(Futarou's father) is the husband of Rena Nakano, that is why he knows Maruo Nakano(Quintuplet stepfather).

Futarou's Mother
Fuutarou%27s_mother.jpg

Rena Nakano
Ms._Nakano.jpg

Coincidence? i think not.

Fed-Kun's army
Futa-kun just turned 360.. from a loner geek to a harem lord of some sort.

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls
Of course. Negi is sensible enough to not do something retarded like a harem end to appease self inserters.
He said multiple times that there will be only one bride and he's ready for 4/5ths of the fanbase to hate him for it.

@onegai81
Sen... pai??

https://mangadex.org/chapter/716509/12

I was doing the numbers in another post that if Rena was their teacher (Sensei) that I guess it could be possible... 22 first year teacher and Marou and Fuu's dad 17 year old seniors.

BUT... now that I can think of it... Sen... PAI??

Could Rena have been their Senpai??

We all know she was a teacher in her adult life so link assuming she was their sensei... but maybe she was their senpai and went on to be a teacher.

@onegai81

Nevermind... checking the chapter... she called Itsuki "sensei" when she saw her thinking of Itsuki's mom.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/461878/7

Group Leader
VaMEl2E.png

WAIT. So this is Fuutaro's father (the guy on the top right)? If so, that would mean Rena is older (around 3-5 yrs) than Maruo and Isanari?

Dex-chan lover
So he assblasted his teacher? Cool.

But then again i didnt really showed if they were romantic or intimate the mom just blushed a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread