5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 104 - The Last Festival - Nino’s Side ②

Gotta give the old man credit, he was in love with his high school teacher so much, that even after being her for a few short days, he still looked after her kids, and gave them a comfortable upbringing. He may not have been the best father but didn't give up on them, despite them continuing to do badly at school.

BTW: did we ever find out what happened to the Quintuplets actual father, and Fuutaru's mother? I don't want to assume they are dead.

BASED NINO at it again, she kissed him fuck yeah thats right girl go aggressive on him and dominate him, dominatrix Nino chapter when. Ugh man i really wanted to see her Kissing, why'd they want to censor it smh. Anyways a kiss is a kiss I'll be satisfied with it. I'm excited for Itsuki's kiss

I guess the bell kisser is Istuki but Fuu-kun will choose Nino at the final day of the festival 🤔.

Dex-chan lover
So far Nino has subverted all the tropes that would usually end with her loss. >_> This just strengthens her position.

@phil777
Really? What tropes did she subvert aside from the "Sorry, I didn't hear you"?
I'm not well versed in romcom tropes.

Dex-chan lover
@InvinCybul Welp, the one in this chapter? Where people usually fall by accident and kiss? =/ And the one that you mentioned.

Fed-Kun's army
BOIIII!!!! NINO THE CLICHE BREAKER IS BACK!!

So, following this pattern, each girls gonna kiss him at the end of their each respective pov chapter?

@YosepRa Maybe he will censor all except one of the kisses and the uncesored ona will be with the futre bride :O... or not XD who knows :p

Dex-chan lover
So did he pork the teacher or not? Yhey still seem pretty formal there.

Nino youre great.

So mc-kun is gonna taste all 5 flavors?

Dex-chan lover
this wasnt a very good moment for nino, she didn't show much femininity. she doesn't even respond very well when he is proactive towards her

"too much self sacrifice on her part (she's slowly changing) for it to be a healthy relationship if they two were to date."
this could not be more wrong
that is the whole point of man and woman

i'm glad the author didnt go for the "evil controlling dad" trope. his "controlling' (= rightly authoritative) side is shown correctly here as a sign of love.

it's weird how his relationship with his wife is getting shown. he's way too passive. he'd better have actually banged her

Users who are viewing this thread