5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 104 - The Last Festival - Nino’s Side ②

Everyone in the church of Nino rise! Just need to see Miku step up and I'll be even happier. Nino got balls kissing the boy she likes literally behind her dad's back yoo.

Banned
Like anyone in the history of ever would look at those blob pudding things and think "pancakes".

THOSE ARE NOT PANCAKES.

NINO BEST GIRL OOGA BUGAA AAAAAAAA SHE IS THE BEST YOU GNUERSHCKS OOOOO AAA OOO AAA HUHU HUH UAHUAHUAHUAH UAH UAHUHAUH UA NINO BEST GIRL AUUUUUUUUUU

NINO BEST GIRL OOGA BUGAA AAAAAAAA SHE IS THE BEST YOU GNUERSHCKS OOOOO AAA OOO AAA HUHU HUH UAHUAHUAHUAH UAH UAHUHAUH UA NINO BEST GIRL AUUUUUUUUUU

Double-page supporter
so this guy gets 5 kisses in 2 days and i get 0 in 16 years, huh.

lifes not fair.

The family reconciliation and the father's over-protectiveness, seeing Nino's side- everything is just so freaking wholesome and cute! I freaking love this series!

Dex-chan lover
does accidentally kissing the homie in 1st grade count as a kiss hypothetical question 😳😳😳

Double-page supporter
hope everyone at least gets a kiss in before he makes his final decision. If anyone of them doesn't get their kiss I riot. In the comment section. Which probably won't accomplish anything because the manga is already over.

Users who are viewing this thread