5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 96 - The Ordinary Days Continue

My guess is Itsuki got that D and won't get into her university and will become a ronin for a year.

@Redheadgearhead

I'm thinking maybe she was trying for same university as Fuutarou and didn't do well. If that's the case hope there is a happy ending where she chooses and gets into her mother's university (unless that was her first choice).

That would be nice... she said she would be their mother to her sisters when her mother passed. Then she wanted to be a teacher like her mom. To go to the same university her mom went would be fitting.

Fed-Kun's army
i think that itsuki's rank she was the only one concerned with studies amongst her sisters.

mud

Well Yotsuba was surprised that she couldn't bait eatski with food so... really no joke needed.

Really happy there isn't a crazy credit page. They were always tonally jarring after reading one of the chapters.

Yes Itsuki is studying to get into college with MC, as the others fritter away "having fun." And no, Itsuki is not overeating. She needs to fit into that wedding dress.

Whoa who got the D grade? Ichika?
Damn Itsuki thats a big improvement knowing how food maniac she is, good to see her focusing on her studies and career, reducing workload for fuutaro.

Lmao Nino and Miku conversation was great

Users who are viewing this thread