5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 105 - The Last Festival - Miku’s Side ①

Fed-Kun's army
Fucking non-Miku faction spouting bullshit around.

(chill guys it's just a damn manga)

@CyBerk... Miku x Takoyaki boy!!

https://mangadex.org/chapter/724695/15

"it's not like there isn't someone I'd like to give some to either...

You get the feeling he's really talking about Miku?? And Negi is setting things up for the future??

Next chapter... They close the boys stand due to fire but Miku promised to help the boys earlier so she helps them make something to give the girls and when it's that boys turn to give it to a girl... He gives it to Miku!!

New love to bear fruit... Or something like that.

And he is a good cook himself it seems!!

Double-page supporter
Oh look, some resentment about pointless chapters is starting to pop up. I wonder who predicted that and how many times we've seen this before... Almost like this was a normal harem that didn't hitt too many pitfalls, but after 100 chapters they're starting to appear.

Dex-chan lover
How in the world chapters like this would be pointless if we already know that every sister will have two dedicated? It’s not something thrown in the middle of the story abruptly, it’s to see their pow / last hours of the Festival before what could possibly be the most important day of their lives, when Futarou confesses.

Dex-chan lover
This is an interesting chapter, but it also shows that Miku is still a huge pussy and probably won't be the bride at all. Girl has no backbone.

i feel like im growing more and more disinterested in this manga now,,,

dont know if the writing's gotten worse (whatever that means) or i need to take a break from reading manga

It’s not a coincidence that the rating of this manga is going down.

What’s the point of focusing in each quint when there is only one who’s going to end up with Fuutarou.

This is just fan pandering really. Like any other harem manga.

Dex-chan lover
the chap was meh...... but the credit page was the best.... made me feel like watching drill that'll pierce the heaven again....

Dex-chan lover
Miku was the quint that went to the ER!?

Also Itsuki has been featured everywhere so far!? Negi please don’t tell me she’s the one...

@JaxunHero
Miku got sick at the end of day 1, the quint who got hospitalized collapsed at the end of day 2.
Itsuki wasn't featured in 101, 102 and 104.
@McLXIX
Starting with Scrambled Eggs the quality has been steadily dipping.
Quint focused chapters themselves are going to take 2,5 months to go through and that's without any meaningful development because none of them can get ahead until everyone had their turn.
I really wonder who's bright idea was to turn this arc into such a boring slog.

I find it funny how people was complaining about was how they don’t want the “first girl that meets MC is the one that wins” type of story but the most popular girl is the most generic out of all of them lol; we’ve seen a miku type character win way too many times “the girl who doesn’t seem that interested in life but falls in love and wants to everything for her love which makes people around her want to help her” I’m pretty sure you’ll find a miku in most romantic comedy anime/manga. She does nothing for herself or by herself; she needs someone help with every decision she makes and everything she do is somehow connected to her love for the MC, she’s a blend character and the least interesting in my opinion. I don’t care if she wins but people didn’t want a generic romantic comedy but love the most generic character out of all the sisters? Ain’t that ironic?

I see that Im in the minority here, but I really enjoy seeing each quints' POV like this

I remember really enjoying it back on the Finals arc and it doesnt change now ww

@McLXIX

Maybe 2 chapters per side is too long considering you have 5 Quints. One per side the last time he did it was nice. Also this time skip between days 1-2-3 is kinda irritating. Gotten out of hand with the misdirections at every turn.

Users who are viewing this thread