5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 107 - The Last Festival - Yotsuba’s Side ①

MD@Home
@beperov

Funny thing is, out of all the quints, Yotsuba's character evolved the most prior to the start of the series. The credit page for this chapter is awesome, but this pattern is only visible now that Yotsuba's own inner demons have been brought to light post chapter 87. I think (and hope) that this will be the arc when she'll finally deal with them.

Dex-chan lover
Remember guys, Yotsuba just wants everyone to have fun, but Negi had to write her as the one who collapsed and suffered once again so he could satisfy his hate boner for Yotsuba.

Double-page supporter
Murdered by TakeBride
2019-10-23-03-30-54-5-Toubun-no-Hanayome-Ch-107-The-Last-Festival-Yotsuba-s-Side-Manga-Dex.png

Group Leader
Poor Yotsuba can't catch a break.
Honestly she's unironically the best girl in this manga. I've thought so from the first couple chapters.
Hope she finally attains happiness. And if that happiness has to require Fuutarou, then dammit Fuutarou you get in there and save your girl!

Dex-chan lover
This looks like it just might get worse for Yotsuba mentally in the next chapter. Isn't this the same night Nino steals a kiss in the hospital? What if....

1571777227898.png

for·get-me-not
/fərˈɡet mē ˌnät/
noun
a low-growing plant of the borage family, which typically has blue flowers and is a popular ornamental.
>True and undying love
>Remembrance during partings or after death
>A connection that lasts through time
>Fidelity and loyalty in a relationship, despite separation or other challenges
>Reminders of your favorite memories or time together with another person
>Growing affection between two people

NEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Dex-chan lover
The only way for things to get worse for Yotsuba is by not getting a kiss from Fuutarou next chapter
Or even worse
She's going to see someone else (Itsuki maybe?) kiss Fuutarou in front of her.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter /a/ also for that credit page gif.

Dex-chan lover
@NutritionalValue

Oh that sounds interesting. Already 3 sisters kissed him, I wonder how itsuki will kiss him. Maybe she’ll dress as Yotsuba and kiss him so he’ll get the message about her liking him. But he’ll of course realize it’s Itsuki and etc

Users who are viewing this thread