THE HUNTER WITHIN LOSES CONTROL
GOTTA LET IT OUT, GOTTA LET IT OUT
THIS DEMON INSIDE HAS A HOLD OF ME
CLENCHING ITS POWER, TRYING TO BREAK FREE

Dex-chan lover
So their biological father is now revealed. And here I thought he was dead. So we assume divorce then?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, how is this a plot twist...do you guys even know what a plot twist is?
A plot twist is an UNEXPECTED development of the plot involving DETAILS given prior to the twist.
Obviously the quint's bio father would show up some day.
I'm perturbed by his character more than anything, since he seems like the creepy type who is unaware of social etiquette and boundaries.
Another thing is this is quite an odd time to reveal the bio father character so I really don't know what the author is trying to do here.
Also, can someone remind me why the mother split up with this guy? I can't remember...I need to know whether to hate him or not, cuz he already leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Dex-chan lover
@elefantine97 There has been a single reference to biological dad before, during the field trip arc, Itsuki and Ichika talked about him, Itsuki was worried about Fuutarou coming between then and Ichika reassured her that he wasn't like their father. Their mother had warned them about choosing men properly.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck? She looks nothing like the image of her mom they show right next to hers.

Dex-chan lover
A creepy old man
comes out of nowhere and said
something very cursed.

Users who are viewing this thread