5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 112 - The Last Festival - The Quintuplets' Side

Dex-chan lover
No wait, I wasn’t prepared for them to divide just before the decision 😱

Please Fuutarou, make a tour of EVERY room!

For christ sake we've been repeating the same day for three fucking months already its so frustrating.
This shit is turning into endless eight frustrating...

Dex-chan lover
>what next? the festival from my perspective?
might not be far off the mark there...

Translators have the same thoughts as I do... hilarious.

s20.png

At this point, I just skim though the chapters.... this arc has been like the reality show "The Bachelor".
It has made this manga like any other trash harem out there and has also made previous developments in the narrative lack depth and meaning. Then again, it was my fault for thinking this harem manga was any different from the others.

Cheers to those you still are enjoying this. I wish it was the same for me.

Aggregator gang
"It's still a hundred times better than living with regrets"

It's IRONIC to see Yotsuba of all people saying this

Dex-chan lover
3 months of the same 3day school festival
Could be worse it's not living through last week of summer vacation repeating for 15k+ times.
in their own respective rooms waiting
10bucks Futs doesn't even know whos where, and grab em each one by one and announce his choice when all five are present.

I was told by my friend that this series is the best harem series...
LMAO. See? This series is no different from your run off the mill school life harem manga. Shitty drama, filler and you name it and at the end of the day, it get milked by the author so fucking long that readers are starting to get annoyed. Remember, this is a harem manga with wish fulfillment/self-insert at its core. FOR A FUCKING SINGLE MALE😂

Fed-Kun's army
Ichika: where you going
Itsuki: There (standing with open arm), *growl*

Fed-Kun's army
Itsuki's Stomach: *growls*
Itsuki: Oh thank fuck I almost had a character for a couple chapters there

Dex-chan lover
So much salt here lmao!
It's a manga, not a literature masterpiece. Take a chill pill and enjoy it for what it's worth: a harem manga.
This is already miles ahead of many of the more generic ones out there.

@Tiorlan
You just wrote the definition of the “harem” genre. Why are you asking why water is wet? That’s like the entire point of its existence.

If you want something more nuanced but with (seemingly) a harem you will have to look for mangas that officially aren’t in this genre, but actually do have a harem. A good example: Watamote.

If you want something hilarious and self aware, but with actually good writing then I recommend Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai. The premise might be absurd but it’s actually great.

Users who are viewing this thread