5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side ②

Double-page supporter
I was supporting Itsuki, but everything else at this point is fine by me. Well-played, Negi-sensei! Well-played!

Group Leader
Okay... even though I was in the nino gang, I'm fine with this. Good choice.

I'm just glad it wasn't Nino. Feel bad for Miku. Yotsuba is acceptable.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
... hmm, at least he finished it properly. It's great step ahead of other mangas this type. After a brief reflection, I am glad that there was no harem ending. I have read only one manga with the appropriate settings for the harem ending, most of the work is unsuitable even for the ending with one girl.

Congratulations Yotsuba :)

Dex-chan lover
Spent this past week rereading this manga and I have to say, there were fcktons of clues and subtle hints that the bride was Yotsuba. When I thought I'd have to give up on Yostuba since her arc on her festival side ending in her "giving up" Fuutarou, I'm so happy I still sticked with her

Yotsugang rise up!

Aggregator gang
>it wasn't a bait
x14.jpg

Feel bad for Nino & Miku. Ichika & Itsuki meh but acceptable. Yotsuba is the only one I don’t like at all since I tend to dislike genki a lot.
Also didn’t Negi say at some point that the bride is not the one he met first?

Double-page supporter
This is alright. I'm fine as long as it's not the "soon day ray" or the doormat that win.

Users who are viewing this thread