5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou’s Side ②

Dex-chan lover
Me reading this on the pit bottom of the ocean cs my ichika ships has sunk last week

Dex-chan lover
Huhu.. Why am I still here just to suffer.
Good job on merging the monologue pages though. I think it's better like that.

@episode: Pretty rare to see another Ichika fan. Greetings.

Dex-chan lover
Ribbon 2 OP. Here’s a small gift for my fellow Miku and Nino fans:

CoJm1Qh.png

It has been a loooong 2 days reading this... never thought I'd get so addicted to manga. But how fitting is it that I caught up just at the perfect time? Just at the moment of truth I've been waiting for this whole manga.

Aaaand now we gotta wait 'til December 25th for ANOTHER double issue. Gotta love 'em cliffhangers...

GoToubun ending in a nutshell : https://imgur.com/a/v1GJUhh

Damn I want
Yotsubro
to suffer, because they're all assholes like their stupid heroine
Shitsuba

Dex-chan lover
I am not into harems since I never want to see the girl I am rooting for to get rejected. tbh, I skimmed here and there of the series but pretty glad he picked my girl in the end.

Dex-chan lover
@Chichan45 Salty. You should go check your blood pressure. Seriously, you talk trash about other people but from what I see, the jerk is you. Each girl's supporters are the same, there are decent ones and there are jerks like you. It is a manga, no need to talk bad about the character and other fans like that. I don't support any girl and just read this for fun so I found you utterly ridiculous.

@miyako19 It's not my fault if they act like jerk with everyone
yotsuba ending is just this https://imgur.com/a/v1GJUhh , you can fuck yourself now

Users who are viewing this thread