5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou’s Side ②

Ok even tho my best girl didn't win I'm still super happy for Yotsuba! Honestly I was ok with either Miku, Nino or Yotsuba cause in my books they're all awesome n worthy😁

Aggregator gang
I mean, I rooted for Miku but I'm glad that they didn't do a shitty ending were he marries everyone or shit like that. "YOU DECIDE WHOM HE MARRIED"- ending

Banned
His monkey-brain probably realised that the physically strongest of the sisters has the highest chance of carrying her own quins to term without medical complications. It ain't a matter of which he loves most so much as "who will pop out 5 kids and not die of it".

Dex-chan lover
lol silly fuutarou that's the wrong girl 🤣🤣🤣

this is not a good ending

it feels like I never like yet I never hate her, I'm more of Miku's shipper, but along with the plot development and up until this state I have perished my shipping desire. Since everyone is so adorable yet, the one that is deserving is Yotsuba to be honest, regardless she's being the first who met fuutarou or whatever shit she did back then with fuutarou at the kiyomizudera (i remember this place bcs I have a souvenir from there that I can't forget) she's the one who holds the first feeling, who always support fuutarou no matter what and willing to study just for fuutarou. she might be annoying at the beginning FFS if I could recall the first time I look at this kinda girl is a big no-no. But reading several chapters back, the time she cried after kissing fuutarou broke me more than every heroine in this story, looking back some like Ichika's resignation, miku's development, Nino's change of heart, tbh i don't understand what is Itsuki's role she's more like the chara that started to like mc at the middle near to end phase. miku is reallllllyyy considerable along with ichika and nino (really i wouldn't mind everyone that will be his wife) but itsuki is just a little bland in this story (don't hate me or attack me for saying this I don't really know which part that she started to like the MC after the kissing part, i thought she had a neutral feeling toward the MC all the time despite being a student-teacher relationship)

Ha Ha come on fuutarou you and your jokes.

𝗚𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗶𝗸𝘂'𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺

N̵̳͇͙̘͐̎O̶̺͚̜͖̲͙̒̀̈́͒͜Ẅ̴̢̛̼̼̥̰̞̙̳̱͕̏͌̾͆̈́̽!̷̨̆̀̈́͘͘

as much as I like Nino, yotsuba was a good choice.
ggs from a follower of the church of nino, all of the girls were a good choice

Yotsuba was the only choice that the fans wouldn't fight over
But really, choosing Yotsuba really adds to what kind of person Fuutarou is, too. I wonder what happens next.

Aggregator gang
Ouch, this is not good for my kokoro. All girls were good choices and i'm happy for Yotsuba. Fuck T^T

Users who are viewing this thread