5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 122.5 - Vol 14 Extras

Dex-chan lover
I still firmly believe that this is the best example of how a bad ending can ruin an otherwise good story.

It not only betrays the themes and core messages of the work, but feels rushed and sloppy. Most of the cast acts against how they were characterized and I feel like we're missing a lot of chemistry, development, and interesting interactions for the sake of wrapping it up quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh I'm still pissed about the end, but thank you for the illustrations anyway 😢

Dex-chan lover
Salty quint fans, still. Don't see how people can think the ending was rushed, when the entire manga, from chapter 1, is the ending.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
It went shitcom on the half way through.

Having a strong characters thrown into rubbish then straight garbage bin sums up how the characters change through our the second half.

> We never shown that Miku side that she likes history and somekind of gamer gril that tries hard which also the one that closest to Uetsugi on the first half. She never confess properly. Thanks author
> Nino being thick head swoop under the rug after Uetsugi rejection. Being the worst one sided love of them all. It sucks to be nino fans considering she was the first girl to confess.
> Ichika Multiple attempt of confessions literally forgotten in the story. All the story about her where thrown into garbage about being an Actress then her trying to cuck her own sisters. LMAO
> Itsuki being the middle man character almost dumped right after the first half.

Leaving with Yotsuba "Foreshadowing" while also forgetting other characters exist in story.

Also we never get to know a fucking thing about Their father's and past without proper explanation.

A fucking Shitshow it was.

Yotsuba confirmed bride lololol now I can stop hearing it from these crybabies refusing to deny it.

Dex-chan lover
Nino stole my heart once again
V39.jpg

Group Leader
All of the sister tagged along on the honeymoon...

We know where this is going. 😏😏😏😏

Users who are viewing this thread