5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Seven Goodbyes ①

Double-page supporter
I don't understand why the author keep making Nino act bitchy eventhough all other twins already act adorable. Just for drama like this?

@banas002 Shes gonna warm up like they all did, it just wasn't really her moment yet. She still doesn't know hes the guy she was with in the wood.

Fed-Kun's army
She deserved that, I thought nino was mellowing in the past few chapters, guess I was wrong....
that look on Miku's eyes, yandere mode almost activated, good thing itsuki stepped in before.

banas002 He just needs to find a unique way of interacting with her. His S mode seems to fail with Nino so it seems he needs to change his approach

Itsuki ranks up
why she's a kind person, always helps Fuutaro's family but nobody ship her ?

Fed-Kun's army
@sins
The main problem is not with Itsuki's personality, but the fact that she "smells like" first girl victory material. First one to get introduced, the first one that interacted with Fuutarou, the first one that visited him at home and the only one that knows his address, the only quintuplet in Fuutarou's class and you can probably name more "privileges" she got so far in the story compared to her sisters.
I said her personality is not the main problem, but it is still a "problem", because she is also considered a tsundere. First girl victory material + tsundere/tsunderish personality is a really boring combination, which I witnessed a couple of times and got fed up with it. It's just my opinion, but all of the other quintuplets would be more interesting as the future wife than Itsuki.

Holy Shit. If this gets an adaption I can die in piece. Probably best RomCom with we can't study at the moment. The other one is less dramatical i guess.

Power Uploader
hhjqueu.jpg

damn nino got overboard of her being stubborn. that slap was so satisfying.

well, she likes delinquent type, so no wonder her acts are rude.

in order to get nino to be obedient, nino must be conquered, the only boy she'll listen to is the deliquent look fuutarou. so fuutarou must dye his hair, capture her heart, and then tell her that she must be nice to fuutarou.
anyone has better plan?

I bet 50 fake bucks that
nino was the girl he met in the past and something happened that made both of them pull a 180 in their personalities.
I may be wrong though, maybe there's actually a sixth sister

Users who are viewing this thread