5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Seven Goodbyes ④

Double-page supporter
yeah, It's not Nino. It's not Yotsuba. It's not Itsuki, because while he told her the story, she didn't react to it at all - and there was someone listening.

That leaves Miku or Ichika. Wasn't Ichika busy with some filming right now though? But, she is the one who is good as an actress, would have access to a long-haired wig.

Cant be yotsuba, probably not Nino either,

From the way she reacted at the things he said about the sisters. I think it might be Miku. What he said about her felt like it was the nicest and she would react that way hearing him say that since shes the only one who is certain of her feeling for him.

Also shes best girl so fight me

Dex-chan lover
If we judge by facial expressions, then it's Miku. Itsuki has other facial reactions.

While yes all the bait are pointing towards Itsuki or Yotsuba or Nino. But I'm willing to bet Rena was actually Miku.

Think about it. Ichika has been busy with work, Nino stayed at Hotel, Yotsuba with track club, and Itsuki freeloads at Fuut's. So..., where is Miku? Cooped in her room all alone studiying all day long? Yeah right! She has the weakest alibi out of all girls. No one really knows what she's been doing these past days. So, it wouldn't be strange if one night, she got hungry, went out for a bite but just so happened to hear Itsuki and Fuut's coversation... somehow. Seeing how Miku is the smartest out of quints, maybe she was able to connect the dots and was willing to bet her chance to became Rena. That or she remembered something (i.e. One of quints talk about her experience when lost in Kyoto) from 5 years ago then disguised herself as Rena.

Users who are viewing this thread