5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Seven Goodbyes ⑨

Fed-Kun's army
@ Xx_Itz_Jamez_xX He have been posting like this every comments in manga that he had been reading, I don't get it thought Haha

I always loved nino also when many readers said that she was a bitch. They have to apologize to her lol. Miku and Nino are very beautiful and, for now, the characters with a deep story (sorry for my bad english).
I have to say that Nino is much prettier with long hair (now is like yotsuba) but the cut was necessary for the story

@Blackbird
I guess it's a bot/spammer that has been programmed to post these hateful comments or just a troll that has nothing better to do.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda understood where Nino was coming from. It's like being at thatphase where your family is the most important and you can't accept that their relationships are important too and growing out of that kind of dependance or being forced out of it.

I'm kind of mad that the stuff with Nino and the Kintarou disguise got resolved the way it did. I wanted her to find out that the kid in the picture was actually Fuutarou, but I'm pretty sure she still doesn't know. She only knows that he was disguising himself as Kintarou, and she doesn't even know why, and it will probably never be explained to her. Damn that pisses me off....

Users who are viewing this thread