5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 7 Ch. 52 - Good Work Today ①

the more i read, the more it pisses me off knowing miku wont be choosing by the author

ichika is my type, i like her more and more (even if miku is the best) i don't might if it's her who win cause she's always supporting her little sister, it's time to the onee-chan arc
i just hope nino isn't the ending girl, lately we seen many panel of her blushing at fuutarou (hope her arc will end soon)
or itsuki (because of the first girl introduced rule in the manga)

Yotsuba is the only one who doesn't care Ichika strip in front of Fuutarou

Because she knew she did something lewder to Fuutarou

Dex-chan lover
Maid Miku: Gold Medal
JK Ichika: Silver Medal
Dominatrix Nino: Bronze Medal

If this manga gets an bad ending, i'll seriously fuck up everyone i see.

Dex-chan lover
@grandartillery True that, but she's usually portrayed in slacks/jeans, so the short skirt and those 'legs for miles' just made me go, "Woof!"

Dex-chan lover
VInw2v3.png

This meme is getting out of control.

@Xx_Itz_Jamez_xX

a bad ending would be one where it's no resolution at all and just and basicall says nothing Changes, i mean ending up with any of the Girls is fine,or even ending up with all of the Girls is fine but just avoiding a "proper" ending is the only "bad" ending in my book at least, but opinion may differ (ofc a ending where everybody dies is also a bad ending but the chance for such an ending is too small to even considder)

@ Banarok
It's a good thing we know that MC will end with one of them, or even better all of them. But who knows, Mangaka might pull a plot twist.

@Xx_Itz_Jamez_xX

The only "bad ending" that i can think is that negi doesn't choose any of them leave the choose to the readers. So we can choose like bride the twin that we prefer. Also so i doesn't think that is a bad ending. If he marry fatsuki is a bad ending lol

@Xx_Itz_Jamez_xX
@antares81

Something that would break this great build-up and resort to an ending which doesn't feel satisfying in every possibru level. This further i cannot express my feelings, 'cause my english isn't up for it :D

The author has been beating everyone on the head with the fact he'll "marry" all five of them. The hand grabbing at the bonfire festival was a pretty good bait and switch, where he leads us to believe Itsuki is going to be the main girl, only for all five of them to fulfill the "prophecy". Also, the chapter in the future, where those two women comment on the number of dresses seems to imply (at least to me) that all five sisters are going to play the bride during the day.

Hell, it would be incredibly easy to deceive everyone and escape social censure for them since all sisters look alike to the point few can tell one apart from the other. And finally, the author has done a pretty good job of giving all girls equal screen time.

That being said, it's not unheard of these kinds of stories to go wrong. Tsuki Tsuki comes to mind, and apparently Love Tyrant drops the ball in that regard as well, or at least that's what I've heard.

Dex-chan lover
In a previous chapter in the comment section (during the seven goodbyes arc, I forgot which one) someone theorize that Fuutarou would commit suicide and the seven goodbyes are meant for the five quints, his father, and his sister.

You have absolutely no idea how relieved I am after the arc is over and no one died.

Users who are viewing this thread