5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 60 - The Conquest Begins

I knew he didnt hear her on the bike lol

GG Nino tho for the come back, DIDNT expect that kind of thing in a manga

VIP
i tough from the leaks it's actually a real deal, meh, just prolonged drama... "i don't need you answer", like the most cliche possible way to drag the answer... i would glad if it's not turn that way... but doubt..

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if the anime ends its first season with this scene, oh the anime-only viewers would riot so hard lol

And the blood bath begins. the sisters start to tackle and hurt each other to be the one and one only
-- continue in the alternative story --

Double-page supporter
Holy fakk!
Yepp, they pulled a "didn't hear you" cliche and I was "ah well, to be expected". But then BAM that curve ball!
Nino, kudos to your guts and glory!

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like a REVERSE conquest now. Fuutarou doesn’t seem to look at any of them romantically. Nino just fired the first shots. You snooze you lose!

Fed-Kun's army
darn and when there are so many better mangas out there not having many comments... here on this tragic story 130 -.-

(btw: YAY NINO!!!)

Dex-chan lover
He better say !Yes,me too...,at least until he reach a place without knives and other potentials murdering weapons in case of the wrong answer.

Dex-chan lover
"Did..she just break the whole didn't hear your confession cliche, nino is my favorite girl now."
-Eonlars

Fed-Kun's army
Fuutarou is just so damn dense, a straight love confession is best way to get into that guy.

Fed-Kun's army
why am i feeling all of them will confess one after another in short time after this
nobody is allowed to get head start in this manga
MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread