5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - Scrambled Eggs ⑧

Season 2 should end at this chapter.

There was an other foreshadowin in this chapter : Raiha looking the bride, remeber Yotsuba talking to her, and saying she want her to become her little sister.
Last time she said this, she told about marrying with Futaro.

Double-page supporter
It's nino i think because she's the only one with enough balls.
but also GOD fucking DAMN man its so confusing.

also i don't think it's yots becuase there hasn't been any mention of her feeling either way towards fuu-chan so idk

I guess my theory that they fused together is now completely false sigh

@Kuro971 Yeah thats what i also thought since they managed to wrapped up the hospital and the shower scene in the anime in 1 episode. So it'll cover 3 arcs (Seven goodbyes, Last Exam and Scramble eggs).

Dex-chan lover
I've fully finished this manga and I still don't know who tf this one is, tho i want it to be Nino

Yea came back here after watching the anime episode. What a safe heaven this comment section is compared to that anime site.

Yoooow wtf they really skipping a lot of scene in the anime though fk fk i don't like this fuuuuck just as i thought maybe in the anime they might improved alit specially in terms of ending but seeing how the anime is now where it's skipping a shit ton of scene is making me unease. This series holds a special place in my and heart and i wan't it to at least end in a more impactfull way and not lacklustering like the manga ending tbh i actually like yotsuba winning but the way it all played is the only issue i have it fell so lackluster and i hoped that maybe the anime fan changed that.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
the dads and fuutarou talks woulda been great since im an anime first manga second

yotsuba stans just creamed their shorts

Users who are viewing this thread