5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 71 - Advantage

Dex-chan lover
The_Smile
I see your point, as I’ve seen some harems that tend to put the winning girl aside for a while.
Although some of them do make it clear who the end girl is by putting them in an obvious spotlight, like in
Ai Kora, Ai Yori Aoshi, Love Hina, Haiyore! Nyaruko-san and Nisekoi.
In regards to who the legal wife could be, I’d say, at this point, Nino.

Look I was for Miku but.....right now I am for both. I couldn't even choose one of them. Nino got better and better and she's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, hella fine. Say it with me: *Fi-Ne*

Dex-chan lover
imagine not being able to confess to the guy you like
this comment was brought to you by nino gang

Well... I used to hate Nino and now I'm kinda on board of her ship, Miku and Ichika must get their acts up or she's going to win him.

@That-Guy I disagree, at this point it is Itsuki who has been receiving the obvious spotlight. She is not only the girl who Uesugi met in the past, but she is also the girl that is always present first during plot developments.

Back in the Legend that Binds she was the girl that first went to his room to check on him, followed by the other four who arrived at the same time. She was the girl who was present when the girls father gave the ultimatum to him about all the girls passing the grade or he would be fired, before he had to reveal it to the other four. In the last arc all the girls were disguised as her, she didn't have to change her appearance at all while the others did.

Itsuki as a food critic? Getting paid and free food on top of it? How is this NOT the perfect side gig for her?

Anyone else remembers when Nino drugged Uesugi and stuffed him in a car? Yeah, that was a thing.

Dex-chan lover
So we have three of the opening strategies of the Waifu War revealed.
Miku is going with the 'give him happiness' route by working a covert operation designed to present him with a perfect birthday (during which, I suppose, she will try to get him to acknowledge her a la Nino).
Yotsuba has initiated a longer term plan focused on 'giving him fun' by engineering Fuutarou's partnership with her in class activities. Finally Nino, sensing her window of opportunity closing, launches a redoubled maximum effort 'give him my undeniable love' gambit in an attempt to blitz through his hesitation & awkwardness.

Ichika apparently hasn't concocted a strategy she thinks will counter her sisters' ploys. Itsuki, meanwhile, appears to be remaining on the sidelines, but maybe she has initiated a subtle stealth plan of attack. Regardless, I think we can look forward to a good two dozen chapters of twists & turns.

Aggregator gang
This is my rule in harem series.

Always support the most hated heroine at the start of the series because they will likely be having the most character development.

Dex-chan lover
Eatsuki masterclass.
She truly lived to her name, proper memer 😂

Anyone see in the last page when Fuutaro looked at Nino's lips? Maybe it's Nino who kissed Fuutaro in some chapters ago? Or was it confirmed Ichika? 🤔

Group Leader
Such a cute chapter. Nino's hairdo is also cute. I like Futaro. I'm glad he could convey how he felt. I'm glad Nino is aware she has to be wary of Ichika too. Gawd, I need to reread this series, I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread