6-sai no Kenja wa Hikage no Michi wo Ayumitai - Ch. 1 - The Strongest Sage Gets Reincarnated

Aggregator gang
The “Eminence in the shadow” in the title made me excited thinking what if it's a shared universe or something but it was pretty generic. Using demon lord as a sacrifice for a spell was a cool move though. Bookmarked

Dex-chan lover
how about turn demon king into demon queen then make him your waifu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sure this chapter belongs to that tittle??? Tittle says swordsman, kenja ("ken" meaning sword or something), not magician.

Aggregator gang
@okasamyn I don't know Japanese but i think Kenja means “Sage”. Because Kenja no mago means “Wise Man's Grandchild”. Lol I'm connecting irrelevant stuff to learn some Japanese words but it works sometimes

Dex-chan lover
Based on the complete WN of the same name.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2500fe/

WN translation:
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/6-year-old-sage-wants-to-tread-in-the-shadows-becoming-the-ruler-of-darkness-and-training-my-retainers-ill-build-the-strongest-country/

Only 1 LN volume for this title.

Main character randomly leave house to kill few slimes and meet girl fighting with Orcs . I have enough of those really

Sooo... Is he going to be 6 yrs old forever or it's just in the title cause why not?

@Gladiator02 @idjit In russian translation of this title, they translated demon king as satan(maybe it is closer to japanese original, i don't know), so the part about sacrifice sounded much more powerful. Sacrificing the satan, how the tables have turned.

Dex-chan lover
that moment when you meet 6 orcs, 1 orc king and 1 human, or in other words, "8 orcs (including a king orc and a human)"...

Damn usually it takes like 3 or 4 chapters before the damsel in distress scenario happens, but this one just went straight for in the first chapter. First chapter, killed the demon king, resurrected, became op, damsel in distress, probably more, but im gonna be honest, i'm not gonna bother with this manga.
I don't mind a manga being generic, what i do mind is a manga rushing things, with no exposition or anything whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread