6-sai no Kenja wa Hikage no Michi wo Ayumitai - Ch. 1 - The Strongest Sage Gets Reincarnated

@okasamyn it's a different kanji. It's 賢 for wisdom. Can also be read as satoru or masaru. The 'ken' you're looking for is 剣 for sword.
You can't assume meanings from romaji and cutting them per syllable. That's like saying 'butterfly' can't be an insect since 'butter' is food.

Dex-chan lover
dem.. i thought it was safe to read since there was no ecchi or romance or harem tag.. but first chapter already served you soft boobie armour to the face.. nah fam I'm good.. also i assume she's a lot older than him but why is 6yo him looks no different than her?

Dex-chan lover
Dude said he used the demon lord as the 1000th subject.....did he sacrifice 999 others?

Fed-Kun's army
lmao agree with OmegaDragon, i didn't even finish the chapter and usually i tolerate a lot but when it started with the boobs thing and the six year old making that grown ass lady blush... pass

thank you for the translation tho!

Dex-chan lover
so MC sacrificed 1000 people to reincarnate, were they evil people? were they monsters/demons? are we going to look into this or is the author just going to sweep it under the rug and hope no one noticed that part of his character?

Dex-chan lover
I remembered reading this one years ago, but somehow it's slipped through my memory.

Users who are viewing this thread