6-sai no Kenja wa Hikage no Michi wo Ayumitai - Ch. 3 - The Princess Showed It to Only Me...

Kiddo: I want to live a normal life
Magic detector: I don't think so, kiddo. Here are your FULL stats for everyone to see.

MC be like :
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
MC got the demon lords magic so now he can be the new demon lord. Also he should treat everyone who wants to ruin his happy life like the demon lord and nuke them.

I think MC’s plan was to use a magic paper with his own version of his aptitudes, by how he said he had plan with a close up to his pocket and from when he said the magic paper was the same as in his past life. With the only thing that was different was that the crystal was now connected to a printer

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Magic Detector is like.

"Here is your shopping receipt. Beep beep."

Dex-chan lover
It's always that damn magic instrument that fucks things up. And this one doubles as a stock ticker too.

Dex-chan lover
@entity_101 I think the main issue is that the paper that came out is 20x longer than everyone else and is still going, he can't just swap out a normal sized page now. If he's quick about it he could make it look like it malfunctioned or try to swap it out anyway and make it look like the bright light made the tester's eyes mistake the length of the page.

@Leo80221 I only said what was probably his plan, it’s showed in the last page with his face that he knew he couldn’t use his plan when he saw the receipt getting bigger and bigger

Dex-chan lover
You know MC, if you want a normal life the simple task is to just go in secret and nuke the demon lord, come back and let them wonder who the hero who defeated him was.
Doing it this way is just going to make it even more difficult to hide your identity, not to mention not doing anything is the coward's way out.

Dex-chan lover
So what exactly was your plan to cheat the testing instrument?

Dex-chan lover
Dude couldn't even hack the magic device... Tch tch tch... I thought he was OP or something but he's just strong.

Thanks for the chapter!

Contributor
The measuring device was actually a CVS receipt printer.

@Ungrave After his mother made the comment about his aptitude score, he put the hacking tool away because he didn't want to disappoint her.

Double-page supporter
at this point this is just parody of every isekai "I want to live peacefully while showing everyone I'm OP" story

Users who are viewing this thread