6-sai no Kenja wa Hikage no Michi wo Ayumitai - Ch. 4 - The King and I

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@ghostt Like I said, many people don't get what these people mean by "not standing out".

First of, I am not saying he did a 'good job' but he at least got the "right direction."

1. Being absolute sh1t at something certainly attracts attention but not anywhere near as much as being a hero that gets paraded around and pestered 24/7.
All your friends will laugh at you for scoring a 0 in your Math exam but the moment an idol slips on a banana peel, the whole world WILL find out.

2. Quoting xpsox
The best way to keep secret is "do not let other people know about it", the second best way is let those in power keep a secret for you.
Since the King is already hunting you down with plenty of search parties, you might as well reveal yourself and strike a deal. I agree he should have worn a mask or something but secretly meeting the King isn't exactly a "wrong move"
The King would "need to keep his end of the deal" because he needs the MC more than the other way around. Basically, MC has the advantage in the negotiation and is the "safer method" (as opposed to the King accidentally revealing his identity while desperately looking for him)

@Moodyz The thing I hate the most about this series (and a few others) is the smugface MC -_-. At least this is one of the tamer ones (on a smugface scale ranging from "quite smuggy" to "Just Punch Him In The Face Already")

Dex-chan lover
why are the teachers so careless? if they looked closer, they would’ve noticed it’s m.radcliffe and his initial is not m. what a bunch of idiots

Fed-Kun's army
@ElfWastaken
What's easier to believe, that the first machine was right, or that it broke and he had a paper that showed his actual stats?

Dex-chan lover
@alidan none of them, if they looked closer they would’ve noticed that it’s either both broken or he lied. the paper is clearly not his name, so he either lied about the machine being broken, or lied about using the second machine. like you can believe that the first machine is broken, but that doesn’t mean that the second is right even tho it’s not showing his name

Dex-chan lover
MC is being way to willing an receptive here, this dude sends out his men to forcefully make you work for him and use you as a weapon against "demons". why give him anything MC just tell him to fuck off or you kill him.

Aggregator gang
Yep, this MC is a total idiot. He has all the cards in his hands, and still goes and offers way too good of a deal, to basically get himself to serve "a kingdom". Also he did that while showing his real face. Besides that still doesn't remove any of the other possible threats (which he can easily handle when he gets a little stronger)

"Only on holidays, OR after school"

Yeah nice negotiation, idiot. For a sage he sure is such a tool.

This so bad writing already, that I already have doubts whether I can read this one till the end without dropping it

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate when authors feel the need to make MCs hide how strong they are.
Thanks for the chapter!
It's not them hiding that's the issue, but HOW they hide...

Like, for him, he felt discrimination for being too powerful....

But when it feels too half assed or dumb....

Users who are viewing this thread