6-sai no Kenja wa Hikage no Michi wo Ayumitai

Wait, what's up with that cover? Did someone upload the wrong cover? The title doesn't seem to match.

Nice area where your house built. It has a forbidden forest as its backyard.

welp that's it folks. he got his reincarnation an he ganked the demon lord. show's over. quickest isekai of them all.

@darknessblade that typo there gave me a very specific mental image... classic Megaman, with Megumin's face, blowing Dr Wily to hell with an expuroshun-tier charged shot.

Please tell me that this MC didn't have the mental of 6-years old too despite being reincarnated along with his memories

the generic is overflowing on this one, unless they develop properly.
the mc feels empty, idk what he wants to do, why he wants to do it, and for whom

Group Leader
I found the WN, and man, it's short.

Not sure if it switched from WN to LN or something, but the WN appears to basically be maybe ~4-6 more chapters of manga material.

Looks like he's made to meet with the king, ends up in a secret S class at the school (or even his special measure doesn't work and they figure him out as "only" being S class?), deals with some cursed book and a tribe of dragonewts, and then ends up joining the school and dealing with a bully. The end of WN.

It's the same author as " I'm a Middle-Aged Man Who Got My Adventurer License Revoked, but I'm Enjoying a Carefree Lifestyle Because I Have an Adorable Daughter Now" and... wtf... "The Dark Massacre of the Vengeful Hero." Couldn't make two more different comics if you tried.

... As well as that one I can't find now about the guy who gets tired of his tsundere girlfriend abusing him, so he changes his hair color and flees. Turns out he was only a shitty swordsman, but an amazing mage. But I can't find it to save my life all of a sudden...

Users who are viewing this thread