one of the good thrillers, definitely gonna recomend this to fellow manga readers

Definitely one of the more horrifying and disturbing mangas I've read in my life.

Not Junji Ito levels of freaky, but still very unsettling.

Felt nothing while reading this. Wouldn't recommend to anyone. If you want something really good then go and read Dragon Head.

This is really fucking good.
If you want a horror story with a serious approach, you will surely like it!

Can someone explain the ending to me?
They got out, but the monsters still take any ships that float over that specific part of the ocean?

Enjoyed it.

I thought it was rather interesting. It definitely gave me Dead Space comic vibes, essentially with the same sort of 'trapped inside a floating hunk of metal,' or in this case, a 'hunk of metal at the bottom of the ocean.' It wasn't particularly scary, and seemed a bit too fast paced or outlandish at times, but was definitely fitting of, again, the sort of hallucinations you might see in Dead Space. I know I'm comparing it a lot to Dead Space, but I find they both are very similar, in my own opinion. Definitely worth a read if you are interested.

Decent, but it was kind of hard to follow at some points. I think the author was still having a bit of trouble with story telling. The art was pretty good.
Overall it's super decent, I wouldn't call it good. I found myself doting off, and forgetting where I left off at.

Dex-chan lover
2023 but it’s still a good read
If you like this check out Leviathan (Shiro Kuroi) and Noah of the blood sea.

Users who are viewing this thread