Contributor
@kronix Why do you even bother clicking on these manga then? I feel like you would have a better experience going to nhentai or some other site like that.

be just grateful to those creator of this manga or any other manga because they gave us entertainment

what's the point of doing x.1 chapters if the story doesn't end at an interesting point,also for a 1st chapter to be divided up is a huge mistake, who will want to read the 1st chapter of a manga if it's not finished since most of the time they are just introductions.

Smells like another manga where the MC is an OP mage who's kicked out from the hero's party and has his adventurer licence revoked because of a "mysterious illness" dropping his max HP everytime he cast a spell ( https://mangadex.org/title/35675/boukensha-license-o-hakudatsu-sareta-ossan-dakedo-manamusume-ga-dekita-no-de-nonbiri-jinsei )

If you tell me the "hero" is the same kind of asshole and used the same kind of trick.........

Dex-chan lover
@Drachiel : Arrogant Jerk Hero yes, intentionally sabotaging MC no. Based on the views of their world the reasons for booting will make sense, kind of.
He is booting the MC to add a pair of sisters one of which is just as qualified a tank on paper, based on their worlds view of tanks, but not in reality. The healer is the only one who objects.

Aggregator gang
All I want to know is if that's the healer at the cover with the mc?

Aggregator gang
Does anyone have the web novel raw link? I'm kinda getting tired of seeing this constant pattern of partial chapters and just want to read the story already.

I'm having a hard time getting past page 5 because by that point I'm cringing so hard I have to close the tab

Can't wait to find out where the betrayal happens

Users who are viewing this thread