@zStella thank you for translating it, don't mind the people complaining about the chopped up chapters since it's how the publisher intended. ^^

Double-page supporter
FUUUUU...I just forgot "Rin" from Usagi Drop. PLS NO USAGI DROP DEVELOPMENT!!!

Dex-chan lover
@MasterPannya I guess he didn't hear her call him that during the orphanage fight or he loved it so much that he asked her to call him that always.

I forget if it is this chapter or the last 1, but MC said that everyone trusted the orphanage owner, but the merchant who was going to buy the necklace stated that no merchant would operate at a loss. I think there has been other times the MC forgets shit. Could be a way of showing age done by the writing.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia
The guild probably also deals in high risk stuff... For a price. In general, the riskier a quest, the more money you have to put up for adventurers to consider it. It's normal. But if you go without the guild, you have fewer expenses (because the guild takes its cut), so the price is lower for the risk of the quest. However, you also forego the guild's services, which include matching the quest with the adventurers, and probably making sure there's no funny business of either side (adventurer or client).

Dex-chan lover
HNnnngggg
bVFS45j.png

Fed-Kun's army
mhh iam confused is it so strange for your adopted child to call you daddy?

i mean i would expect to be called that if i were to adopt a child and wont have any strange thoughts about it?

Users who are viewing this thread