fuck no, dude would be snake poop by now if Shield Hero weren't there, what do u mean by asking if he would sell you some clothes? Old man owes u his entire ass

Double-page supporter
nice as always kirei cake, but this split by the pub is even worse than the other series you TL'ed

Interesting how easily he deals with C ranked monsters. Guess grinding all the time has benefits to fighting monsters but not ranking up quests.

Dex-chan lover
This is how an Iron Tower works, and why the idiot hero made the biggest mistake.

Dex-chan lover
His defenses are pretty nuts. I don't understand what they were saying about 'shaving away' his defenses. I need more explanation...

Fed-Kun's army
This is why dodge tanks don’t make sense in real life. They only work in games because of the limitations games have.

Fed-Kun's army
One of his hidden skills must give bonus on picking up girls XD

I'm guessing the cursed sword had a, well...a curse on him so he ended up with a bad status cast on his defense or something like that.

Aggregator gang
@Riger
Everyone in that world has something called an Outer Shell. It's basically a barrier that prevents most serious damage during battle. MC's outer shell is 9999 points. Once all that damage is gone he will start to actually get hurt.

I read a little of WN using a poor MTL. Only read if you want to know the reason
He has a skill that lets him take the damage and debuff of his allies from enemies and themselves. The hero has a skill called lifeburst. Lifeburst seems to power up the heroes attack. Which he has been using for every attack on his enemies while Rude has been in his party. The hero has been using said skill without second thought.
You do the math.

Users who are viewing this thread