Dex-chan lover
esp to ing????? I understand almost nothing in this chapter except the bet part.

anyway, thanks for the chapter

ps: can allen be a hidden proofreader?

thanks for picking this up was not looking forward to the prospect of waiting or the other site to catch up 250 chapters...

Power Uploader
@endo54
Why would I be a hidden proofreader for English that was Google Translated from Spanish, which was Google Translated from Chinese? I'd rather just translate everything from scratch.

Group Leader
On the one hand, it looks like tencent will take around five years to get this far, as they appear to be doing weekly chapters.
On the other hand, this is complete gibberish that seems to be double-MTL'd, and I don't want to read something that is so terribly inaccurate and garbled.

@allenallenallen333 I understand your decision (and I'd drop a series that was licensed too), but boy does this one hurt with the half-decade wait for new chapters.

This translation is like eating dog food after living off prime rib. The old translator did great work.

Thank you so much for this! I’ve binged it all over the last 3 days and was so sad it suddenly stopped. It means so much to myself and lots of others I’m sure that it’s still going. ❤️

translation isnt too bad iv seen worse allen stopped translating due to Official translation being published now. There at 6 chapters at the moment on there website . Allen will not translate stuff that has an official translation being produced

Thanks for the translation
If you want some hints on translation, just look over Allen's style. His syntax is pretty good.

Contributor
I know, I know there is huge quality difference.... and NO INTERESTING FACT
At least i'm know, I am a beggar. The Beggar can't be a chooser

😎😎😎😍😍😍People need to be grateful please ignore those people they bad in their head.

Dex-chan lover
i only understand 40% of this chapter. really hope for a better release

Users who are viewing this thread