Thank you for translating! It may not be perfect but it is much better than waiting years for the official release to catch up. Keep it up and don't mind the haters.

Supporter
I appreciate the translations, but it's just not the same as our lord and savior Allen.
also, he dropped it because there's now an official translation.

Aggregator gang
It's not like Allen's, Like, every end of the chapter, I expected a trivia or something, but there's none. :(

Dex-chan lover
That was pretty bad. The spelling was good but everything else was terrible. It was like reading a direct MTL. You guys need to re-do the syntax and grammar of every speech bubble.

Yo thanks for the chapter, hey I know that translating is hard but don't forget you got 261 chapters to reference if you got something wrong. Like "The Alliance Dragon Slayer" doesn't make sense in English so it probably best to switch it back to "The Dragon Slayer Alliance." I don't want you to just piggyback off of Lord Allen's hard work, but remember that you can still use it to improve and check yours if need be. I'd really love to see the quality of the series kept, but I understand if you struggle. Best of Luck.

Aggregator gang
I like to think did you ask allen god sama if you can translate this with his permission

Dex-chan lover
ah wut
*clicks me follows and me fav ol Iron Ladies show up
aw yeaaa thanks for this

Users who are viewing this thread