Fed-Kun's army
Because all of a sudden every pillar can 1v1 a upper moon.

Dex-chan lover
@Angibot it is way more doable bc of the mark thingy , and boy now i fell again sadness for akaza's death after hearing how he was.

Dex-chan lover
@angibot if the upper moons kill off all the pillars who can't win against them, then the only pillars left will be the ones who CAN fight the upper moons.

That's just basic logic.

Dex-chan lover
Super interesting chapter. Akaza apparently at the end surpassed normal demonhood. Something closer to Muzan or maybe like the 1st Demon since he is incredibly disappointed that Akaza chose not to become something that would be able to kill him. 2nd pillar even says he became something that wasn't a demon in the end, tho I wouldn't read into it too much. Meanwhile Tsuyuri fucking spitting fire. I'll be eager to see her win but wish we saw her a little more before this because this is really the first REAL fight we've seen her in. Still think that him eating Shinobu is gonna be what fucks him in the end because of some poison or something.

Can't wait to see this fuck get his.

ppp

Kanao called the Kouchou's her sisters. ;_;

So Akaza had actually evolved into something else when he was able to regenerate his head. Maybe Douma, as a higher ranked moon, will have already figured that out, so cutting his head off will not work to kill him. It's probably the same for upper moon one.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I really want to see this sun breath v sun demon mirror match.

But seriously, I thought the upper moons were supposed to be worth like multiple pillars each?

Tanjirou and Giyuu can't even kill Akaza .

Even if Shinobu poisoned Douma somehow, Kanao soloing the #2 UM would be too unrealistic.

Dex-chan lover
@AnimuVsMango Tanjirou has the same power as a pillar now and akaza pretty much lost bc he wanted to, and the other upper demon guy was pretty much trash.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no no no no Doumabros!
We're supposed to be in charge here! We cannot get outbantzed like that!

Double-page supporter
man, this fight smells like 7DS-levels of asspull, I hope I'm wrong.

Double-page supporter
Only took 157 chapters for Kanao to actually do something, but hey, worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread