Supporter
first time in the history of the universe, someone washed their hands after touching Komi-san

Double-page supporter
@rizakatsudon that's why I like her. We need more people like Tadano, who treats Komi like a person, not a divine being (although yeah Isagi kinda treats her like a germ sack, but she can converse with her without being too pestersome).

Supporter
Isn't it tear inducing that Komi is being so strightfoward with people she's not familiar with?
Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, the clean-freak went as far as to take the initiative to touch,
despite knowing she'd get a really strong and unpleasant urge to wash afterwards..
Normally one would just avoid touching, much less take such an initiative.

i dont think the clean-freak went for the initiative to touch 😂 i think she was just about to ask for the receipt when komi pounced

Double-page supporter
AWWW way to go shouko-chan!! look at her making friends all by herself!!! <3 i'm so proud :')

Dex-chan lover
*new character with social problem appear

tadano : aww shit, here we go again

I've met a germaphobe before. I feel really bad that people think they're rude but in actuality they're suffering a psychological condition. With that being said, that girl is still a bit too cynical

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping they develop her in future chapters because right now I'm not much of a fan of this girl and I even find her pretty annoying.

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls Ikr it's like OCD doesn't make any sense, oh wait... it doesn't. OCD has no set of rules that say "if you're not fine w/ X, then you shouldn't be fine with Y". It's a brain thing and a brain that has a disorder doesn't make a lot of sense.

Users who are viewing this thread