Dex-chan lover
Aw, I like the new girl, honestly. She's just very straight-laced and too awkward for her own good, but that's a given in this series haha.
Also, so proud of our Komi girl being so brave and straightforward, she's really grown lately! <3

@givemersspls
Yup, that's exactly what I said in my comment although not fully explained so it would sound like I generalized in the opposite manner, but I was alluding to the comments from the previous chapter. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
I liked the story. And it was good she did not accept the help. It would be another 3 chapters focused on the election.

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls I will not stand for this slander, pigs are basically the cleanest of all animals so i would in fact have no problem with rolling around in a pigsty.

That being said this is a light fluffy manga so im okay with it being simplified and there being a few inconsistencies because i know of someone with a related OCD and the reality of it was way worse and very miserable for most of the parties involved.

Dex-chan lover
I guess that was kinda cute but that would get really annoying really fast.

Also, how would you even have sex with her? She'd never let anyone.

Dex-chan lover
More than germaphobe, is really incredible how she's unaffected by the Komi aura

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls
Why is she okay with touching the towel THA KOMI BOUGHT?
The towel is wrapped in plastic, so the inside is presumably clean.

Besides, OCD has never been about logic. It's all about the person's level of tolerance.
After all, technically, everything's dirty. Bacteria are everywhere, even inside our food and bodies (any idea how many bacteria live in our digestive tract?). Dust is everywhere, at least everywhere where there are living beings (dust is among others a product of particles of hair and skin we shed every day).

In other words, if people with OCD were truly logical, they'd most likely suicide by drinking disinfectant. In reality they don't (or most don't, in any case). Either they're not aware of the omnipresence of "dirt", or they've learned to cope with the fact that they couldn't possibly survive without that small ecosystem they've got running inside their mouth and intestines.

So while this clean freak's OCD "makes no sense", it doesn't make any less sense than OCD in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread