Dex-chan lover
That's the problem about contentious religious sects, they only care about God's word, not the people's well-being.

@Kyujyu didnt they say they lived for like 10 years in one of those worlds ? if the pace will be the same we are in for about 500+ chapters

Fed-Kun's army
@jimmyclear and most of times "God's Will" is that of their Pope himself rather than their god.

Evil God sects and cults are more honest about following their deities XD

this is what happened if religion did not have equality, someone may using his/her status for their own desire...

Dex-chan lover
The best part of the chapter was the armoured, bearded, panel-breaking horse.

@Robbini So it could be that i've heard it used like that 'cause i'm native or something. I probably need to read more books.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm a knight, sir, and I don't like your strategist, so you know... fire him. - guess this is how the next chapter is gonna begin.

@zetsuravez ...Teaching her how to cook and giving her fair employment?

@Crywolf641 I know, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFC1qFCgyA

On a different note, hold your horses people. This series isn't Berserk (yet). -.-

I think what makes this whole story arc so hard to swallow is that, and I'm assuming here, none of this really matters at all. They eventually beat the quests, clear the requirements, and leave the shadow world- so all of this exposition, these side characters, and story built up will cease mattering the moment they leave the shadow world. The only thing that matters is what happens to the main characters and so far it's all been rather droll politics that, again, cease mattering the moment they leave the shadow world.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that thinks this Manga is going to shit since they started the whole mini game thing?

It's just so much useless information on just a mini game and it drags on for so fucking long...

I dunno about everyone else but I am about done with this if it doesn't go back to main story in the few chapters.

Also fucking romance hurry the fuck up

@unknownfactor @kronix I actually enjoy this, because the way I see it series like this, Solo Leveling, and Peerless Dad are representing a rise in "epic" storytelling; series that are being written long and thorough, trying to re-create the same sense of scale and character as classics like LotR, the Dorsai books, and long-running operas like Honorverse. Needless to say, I like long and thorough storytelling.

I think the big issue here isn't the writing or the story arcs; it's the fact that stories that should be told all at once where it's easy to string everything together and keep the sense of "flow" going is instead being released piecemeal.

Users who are viewing this thread