Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch Yea, that.
But it would've been much cooler if they just said it was all real.
At least that epic move from episode 19 of the anime was real cause the fire at the end was caused by Nezuko's blood being on a part of the broken sword.

Dex-chan lover
YOU THOUGHT THAT ANOTHER QT GRILL WAS GOING TO DIE?
NAH BRUH, PIG ASSAULT IN PROGESS

Oh come on. Does every girl in this series have to be saved by a dude at a critical moment? Really? I love this series, but it sure does feel a little unfair towards the female characters.

Like Tanjirou didn't get his ass saved almost every time in the past. People trying to imply sexism in everything are quite annoying.

lol do people really think Kanao can 1v1 UM2 by herself? Like comeone Tanjirou and Giyuu themselves couldn't take care of UM3 alone. Also, she hasn't even fought any UM before. She ain't gonna pull power out of her ass lol.

It's kinda fair a man has to bring him down cause all these years this mf been torturing and eating women only. It's time he fight a real man than being a coward he is.

Group Leader
Oh come on. Does every girl character in this series have to be saved by a dude another character at a critical moment? Really? I love this series, but it sure does feel a little unfair towards the female characters.

FTFY

Also, let's not forget that Shinobu did NOT get "saved by a dude" at a critical moment.

yeah, I also feel the women Hunters have been shafted a bit, but you can decently justify it.

1. only two people have won 1v1 against an Upper Moon so far: Zenitsu, and only because he was able to conquer his fear, and more importantly it was a newbie UM6 that hadn't mastered his abilities.
2. the other person has been Tokitou, and only because of his flashback-power-up. this was also the weakest UM at the time, #5.
3. Kanroji nearly lost against an Upper Moon 1v1 (at least I think everyone abandoned her to fight the strongest part while they chased the little guy?) but that was the much stronger UM4
4. Tanjirou and Tomioka beat UM3 by the skin of their teeth, and only because he chose to accept death.
5. Shinobu was alone against UM2, the strongest we've seen thus far. so she'd have to be significantly stronger than Tanjirou and Tomioka combined.

I do wish Gotouge would give them chances to actually shine a bit more (e.g. letting Kanao/Shinobu fight side-by-side here and have Shinobu die late in the fight instead to give Kanao the growth moment), but at this point anything but a slaughter would be unbelievable if someone didn't come to help Kanao. Hell, I'm still unsure these two could do it by themselves. we need another Pillar to show up.

thx 4 coming to ted talk

Dex-chan lover
Just in the nick of time. Now get him, you two!

@jkubed I wanted to see Kanao/Shinobu pair fighting one of the Twelve Demon Moons as well too. But then, oh well..

Users who are viewing this thread