Dex-chan lover
come on fellas if we keep this pace up we gonna hit 500 chapters and zero fucking between MC and FMC

I don't know if the author realizes this, but there's a big fucking contradiction in MC's abilities here. In some earlier chapter MC stated he can't make a cellphone 'cause he doesn't understand the concept and mechanics behind it. And now he's making robots and tanks and other shit. Or i'm just misreading something.

Don't know why I'm still following this. Must be badly drawn boobz.

@seitann I think it has to do with the fact that regular crystals can't do anything crazy but he's become rich from all of his ventures and is now using the extremely expensive crystals which have more magic bullshit powers

Dex-chan lover
@seitann I guess the author does not give a fuck anymore and decided to give him a broken OP skill.
I'm still sticking to this because of two reasons the maid chapter was hot af and I want to see Mc with demon Queen shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
@seitann

No reason to bellyache. He's the protagonist, if he doesn't have something that makes him better than most other people what good is he to the story? Summoned to save the demon tribe, now in a position where he knows there's multiple tribes that needs saving. What was he going to do without his newfound OP memorization/visualization power? Draw shitty swords that don't really work a couple times a day? Oh boy, hella gettin' that save-the-world quest done.

Rely on the Queen to do everything? Then she's the protagonist, not him. Because she has the power and skill to get the job done and he doesn't. It doesn't necessarily have to be combat strength, but a protagonist has to have some sort of kit, some sort of toolset or ability paradigm that makes them capable of solving the story's issues. For some it's massive strength, incredible magic, raw goddamned charisma, or sheer freakin' plot armor. For this guy, he's using this world's natural, underappreciated abilities in conjunction with some kind of newfound schematic visualization thing going on in his head to vastly outstrip what they're prepared to handle.

That's already loads better than most isekai, since his 'strength' is entirely the strength of his new world just enhanced by an otherwise meaningless and useless ability.

Dex-chan lover
That was... interesting design choices. Why does anti material cannon even need a wheelchair built in?

If you guys wondering how he's making some bullshit creation now, its because before he is limited by the crystal. He basically use treasure level crystal now as they are cheap now because they mine it themselves. The quality if the crystal compensated his lack of inner working knowledge.
If I'm remember correctly anyway.

the author has returned to give powers without logic, in short, if it was enough a pen is and the good materials because his class is more under evaluated that there is ?! they practically have the power to create everything! this power must have a price! then I expected that the two queens understood each other so as to stop this fight, because in fact she was right: the queen of the woods!
what a disappointment the previous two chapters had a certain logic this no!
I hope in a twist, in which the queen of demons stops the fight (remembering what she saw in the waterfall) and makes use of those powers that the protagonist knows just destroy!

@seitann Apparently Dwarves have rough drafts of guns and cannons, so the authors using them as a excuse on why the mc knows this stuff.

Aggregator gang
I'd say before nothing worked that required complex mechanisms using real world energy sources
Now he has access to magic crystal energy sources, the guns are probably operated via kinetic propulsion rather than explosive expansions of gas
Which is probably why a group of nerds can fire the automatic fire guns at a high degree of marksmanship without any extended training, the mechanisms the guns use produce no recoil

Users who are viewing this thread