Dex-chan lover
>please do not shine under your skin!!

The translation on the newer chapters is terrible . If you used google translate it will give you a better version of whatever you used . I don't normally complain but this read like stereo instructions.

Actually, no translation is far better than machine translation. Would rather wait for someone who'd give the translation the attention it deserves rather than someone who just MTL'd the text and comes up with hard-to-read garbage.

Fed-Kun's army
keep em going ! its a bit hard to read yeah but if one is not totally stupid its doable^^ also you are right a bit is ALWAYS better than nothing and you are even warning people in the beginning so i see no problem *thumbs up*

ya only big smart fluent speaker like us can understand translation it okay.

this makes me cringe just reading one sentence. please try to make it understandable at least

Dex-chan lover
actually i appreciate that someone is actually translating this, even if it isn't the best translation. Thanks to you I found this series again.

Dex-chan lover
id rather an actual translator come along a year later to translate. i feel like id have better odds reading a different language translation, i cant understand crud of whats being said, im going off pictures and trying my best to guestimate. at least proof read it, all you need to do is proof read!!!

Fed-Kun's army
i'd rather you upload the raws than this garbage. It's not a matter of it being a bad translation, I literally can't understand anything being said.

Users who are viewing this thread