Aggregator gang
Yuri actually happening would be an interesting route.

Yep, the manga is handling stuff way better than the anime

Dex-chan lover
while its going a similar way its also having things happen at a different pace like ikuno telling ichigo how she feels and such a lot sooner which is really nice i wonder how they will do it come next ch

all in all the manga is doing a much better job and of course the art is much better to if anything the art alone is worth coming back every chapter

Power Uploader
The scanlation on this series
It just keeps getting worse.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the manga is handling things, I feel like it’ll develop relationships such as Kokoro even better than the anime which is great and heart breaking with what’ll happen

But I swear they better get their memories back, it’s messed up Hiro and 02 did in the anime but not these two

Wait wasn't 9 alpha a dude in the anime did Yabuki turn him into a she here?

Contributor
Firstly, thanks so much to @usabuns for the scanlation!!! As for the chapter, oh boy is it done infinitely better than the anime! The partner switch is not some bizarre random event but actually something requested. It just works so much better and it makes Futoshi come off as much less annoying and jealous and actually as a good guy. Also, that yuri scene was 👌👌👌. I would assume Ikuno still gets rejected, but like still. However, if for whatever reason Ichigo doesn't reject Ikuno, I always shipped IkuIchigoro as a threesome anyway, so no real loss in my book. Great chapter and looking forward to what comes next! Thanks again!

Dex-chan lover
Kokoro Did Nothing Wrong but unironically.
Worth noting that
she didn't do anything wrong in the anime either :^)
and it's nice that Futoshi skips over the whole suffocating-possessiveness thing.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread