Fed-Kun's army
Is it reasonable that those two can beat Douma? Like for example Zenitsu should be about the same level as them and managed to one shot upper moon six, however that enemy had no experience as a demon and Zenitsu still took damage that left him unable to continue fighting.

If they manage to kill him then that means lightning boy got the shaft.

Dex-chan lover
Douma giving him some good reasons for a strong PIG ASSAULT next chapter. Especially saying his mother had a pointless existence. That is going way too far.

This manga was always fast paced, which is great, but lately it seems a bit rushed.

His mother really looks a lot like a grown Nezuko.

Anyways, so the villain just raised his death flag!

@mutsutakashi
You will be surprised just how many of these types of father exists.

Dex-chan lover
@Pocman512
Rushed in what way? We just spent an entire chapter on Inosuke's backstory. I think it's paced quite well for a shounen manga. Every chapter there is progress, and the author takes time to dwell on the important aspects of the story.

To think that if Kotoha was just a bit more "stupid", Douma could have ended up raising Inosuke just for the hell of it. And since Inosuke got his mother's gorgeous face he'd be allowed to live beside him as well. Now that'd be interesting.

Douma never shuts up and dude wants to be heard lol he really is just playing with these two. I can't quite tell if he's straight up a socio/psychopath and finds it entertaining to be an actor or if he actually has genuine, albeit twisted, feelings. Anyways Inosuke is probably gonna shine for a few chapters until Douma gets Serious and then a pillar or two shows up to help out and I can't wait for it

Users who are viewing this thread