Probably related to the latest scanlation drama around anjo san? Was fun to read tho, it started out weak and managed to get worse

Besides the dogshit translation, isn't this also against the rules? Watermarked images and all.

Yeah cause you can learn Japanese just like that, why do you think these sites exist, no one has the time to learn a language just to read manga. (But i would love to learn Japanese)

Principal won't urusai xD

At this point, I just take this as detailed yet approximative spoilers edited on shitty watermarked raws to illustrate it. I guess it's fine, people will still look forward to a real scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
I usually have a pretty high tolerance for less than stellar scantilations, but even I wonā€™t read this chapter all the way through

Dex-chan lover
Isnā€™t it hypocritical to say ā€œhey donā€™t support translatorsā€ and ā€œlearn Japaneseā€ if you just post translations of a chapter anyway.
Didnā€™t even bother reading this chapter because of how horribly edited things are, and cuz o can wait since Iā€™m not particularly interested in this character.

Also bet this chapter gonna get deleted soon

Contributor
There are three reasons you should report this snipe to MangaDex:

- Low quality translation (you can write this on "Other")
- Low quality typesetting (you can write this on "Other")
- Watermarked images

Aggregator gang
For the uninformed.
Some context:
1. Read the credit page https://mangadex.org/chapter/628189/15
2. Read the discussion https://mangadex.org/chapter/628189/comments (I think many of the comments are already deleted)

I think it's basically a joke release to mock the snipe instead of Komi-readers.

Users who are viewing this thread