Aggregator gang
can drama fans kindly fuck off and leave us slice-of-life fans alone? we've lost too many good works to you guys, let us have this one for as long as we can.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga was never a romance manga. The romance is a side plot. This manga is about Komi-san trying to conquer her communication disorder by making 100 friends, but since 100 side characters is way too much, the author decided to build on the characters more and more. I think everyone's forgetting that the earlier chapters had almost nothing to do with her making friends (going to a ramen restaurant, getting ready for school) but was more about getting to know the people she was befriending. This is literally no different. Go read a shoujo manga if you're so upset.

Double-page supporter
I love how this class is more 'united' in the sense of camaraderie in comparison to the previous class. Tadano isn't being exactly ignored as mere average guy and in the other hand it gives komi a suitable environment to grow and develop as well!

Double-page supporter
how yall look coming back to the comments every week typing "this sucks iTs FiLleR~" on a perfectly regular chapter instead of just dropping the series if you dont like it
d680938b86713808de07cf9570a6680a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"she is used to have his pictures taken"
dick: confused
heart: warmed
hotel: trivago

I like how the haters keep coming back to comment on how "bad" these chapters are. Don't forget that the manga isn't about romance, it's about Komi making friends, and part of being friends is supporting each other's growth as a person.

I get that people, for some reason, hate on any character with some sort of problem or negative trait, but I also don't get how people are so hypocritical that they hate on characters like Isagi, but eat that shit up when it comes to characters like Bakugo from Hero Academia. It baffles me.

In my opinion, it's also refreshing to have a character that isn't completely 2D or purely based on tropes. That's part of why I'm enjoying this arc so much.

Dex-chan lover
Tadano Hitohito is a genius. One could not possibly score a perfect average with consistency without genius. And, of course, he exerts that genius in reaction to the consequences of having been a chuunibyou.

He needs to redirect that genius now, so that he can get into the college or university that will provide him with the opportunity to be a partner of the best sort for Komi-san.

Users who are viewing this thread