Dex-chan lover
..Okay, this is not starting good. Right from the start theres a voilent female character that listens to reason about as well as a rampaging rhino.
The main male character is a wet napkin style character, which i guess is okay in a self-insert of this calibre

...Is this just the ''borrow my homework but dont copy it'' of a number of many other ''On noes, humans are nearly extinct, but we have women that fight for us in attire that a prostitute wouldnt wear''?

Dex-chan lover
@00111 I hope youre not one of those guys that complains every chapter but keeps reading anyway in hopes that "it'll get better". Please drop it, its not gonna get better.

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge already did that after reading foward a bit - the usual 3 chapter rule (or well in this case, 1 chapter plus two half chapters)

Contributor
Well, at least it's honest, it's 99% full Father-adopted daughter relationship since the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
That auntie has every concern to be on high alert and irksome. That D-rank is just a front, he too is a S-rank, but time is no friend to anyone.

As for the kid... first guy to hook her will need to be ready for crotch smashes at the earliest convenience.

Is one of the most seismically active regions on the planet really the best place for the last refuge of humanity when it relies on being a sealed bunker?

Dex-chan lover
@Daminite In a weird way... Yes. Many of Japan's buildings are specifically designed to withstand earthquakes (otherwise, they'd basically have to rebuild every few years); add in "magic" and I could definitely see them designing a functioning earthquake-proof underground bunker.

Double-page supporter
lol. this fucking bitch.. Breaks into his home, damages his properly, then goes on a lecture about hes not suited to raise a daughter.... defuq is her problem ?

With that out of the way.. Theres another with an S-rank daughter and an E rank father thats quite good. Want to see where this goes I guess.

You can walk around the house with your panties dropped down to ankle, but now you're embarrassed for showing other people your ID card?

The fuck is your problem, girl?

Man, this is hot garbage.

why does this reminds me so much to mahouka lol? magic, cold-headed mc, absurdly overpowered, incest vibes, underdog , not being unable to be ranked accordingly and having to hide his power wtf its basically a mahouka with a slighty altered fetish.

Manga's trash for the following reasons:

1. Katua exists;
2. It's okay to showcase your MC's powers, but please do it in a more fluid, natural way. The way it was done here was it felt like it was forced down my throat with such intensity I may be able to sue the author with a certain kind of charges.
3. I truly dislike Katua's archetype;
4. Keikaku Doori;
5. According to a recent study, it has been discovered that the existence of Katua is actually a detriment to humanity;
6. Misunderstandings;
7. Forced OP-MC-Not-Really-OP-But-Actually-Wait-I-Lied-He-Is-OP situation.
8. "Changing the rules so that I receive fair treatment would be far too unreasonable" you hear that, minorities all around the world? That's how you should behave too, apparently! (here's the /s in case you need it)
9. Katua actually pillaged my village, sexually harrassed the village's cows and used a strange red paint-like substance to draw genitals on the houses, pls fund me on my journey to get revenge...

Have I gone too far? Some may say yes, but I know myself: I'm too lazy to edit a comment, so this shall remain as is.

Dex-chan lover
nevermind that background story of humanity fallen

i think this is cute and fine
hope the rest is not stupid or something

Fed-Kun's army
This is the kind of plot where the author had the idea of a low key under ranked op dad going to school with his high rank daughter, couldn’t justify it well enough, but wouldn’t give up on it.

disgusting machine translation and meme TN notes together? Say it ain't so!

Aggregator gang
@Quiescent-Rose So much this. Like how is it that his basic stats are so low yet he can keep up with higher ranked people? Special constitution or not he literally blocked Katua's attack with his hand and not just stood there and it phased out on its own, that would suggest his agility is close to hers.

Users who are viewing this thread