Dex-chan lover
@Awaawaa
Not in the original comic
its kinda weird, since it wasn’t really explained well in the first version but he can summon a bunch of versions of himself that are all equally as strong as him, then he is able to fuse himself with those clones to increase his strength, he makes a version of himself that is the sum of 10 trillion blacksperm that was able Injure tatsumaki

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see this story will finally merge back with the original web-manga...
Can’t wait for the other relevant monsters like
Homeless Emperor and Living Water

Double-page supporter
@jak pretty sure Black Sperm is the strongest. He stood in the center and speak in behalf of other Dragon Threat against Orochi before. He is pretty much the most powerful after Awakened Garou.

YYYYEEEEEEESSSSS! HE'S FINALLY HERE!

I know we got his silhouette and then his in shadows before, but that's just not the same thing.
I had been waiting for him for so long, but we're finally getting closer to the climax of this arc.
I'm hyped right now!

@Pinkywinky This is not filler. On the contrary we're finally getting closer to the climax.
Also, Black Sperm is a big deal (which I supposed can also be seen from him being among the few characters to still have the ONE artstyle like Saitama and Tatsumaki, but even beyond that he's the real deal, and a fan favorite).
If by filler you meant the Samurai Robot, even then I'd disagree since he's one of the few elements from the robot group in the background (the one likely linked to Metal Knight and to the cyborg from Genos' backstory).

Users who are viewing this thread