This was a good side-story. I really thought the protagonist in this side-story was the guy with freckles at first.

Aww I wonder where this guy is now. Does he know that it wasn't all a dream and that it actually all happened? What about the freckled guy? Is he living in this world as well? Anyways, this was a good one.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess this is after the main story? The Mc in this side story could be a freshman or whatever.

Group Leader
I think it happens at the same time as the main story.
Fujichika is their regular classmate, he appears here and there. Minami is already dating Takao and what's the most important, Takao is carrying the baseball bat with her (she was doing it in first volumes lol).
He just happened to be out of the loop so he has no idea all of them have memories of the previous life.

One of the missing guards! In the beginning Hiroki said something about 3 Zerestrian guards (apart from the squires), so I was wondering where were they.

So there are people out there with memories already but have no clue aboutnthe reincarnation bit (and I'm assuming they don't recognize the letters or the language - or simply didn't saw/heard either of them yet)

Group Leader
ZERESTRIA
Princess Veronica
3 imperial guard knights
7 knight apprentices
16 regular soldiers
15 servants
-- that guy is one of "regular soldiers". As far as I know, they can't use magic. Just a commoner at a service of his country. And since they had no magic, they were easy to kill and no one would bother finishing them off with magic, so less of them had a chance to reincarnate too.

@nanamka
oh yeah, I was so focused on the guards that I completly forgot about the regular soldiers. So he is one of the regular soldiers, since he's a commoner and all...

Contributor
damn, she really pulled a fast one on us; I totally got fooled thinking the freckle-faces were the same guy. I wonder why he didn't recognize the language over the announcement or the writings on the board? Or did he just miss them somehow?

Users who are viewing this thread