Dex-chan lover
They went from "I'm gonna kill you!" to "Aww that is adorable" in less than 2 pages. What a chapter lol.

Dex-chan lover
Whenever or If ever this becomes an anime, I would watch it forever. It's so awesome.

Dex-chan lover
imagine what the cat was thinking when being chased by bunch of scary looking guys

Double-page supporter
maybe the glass is just stuck in his REALLY greased up hair?

I'm more impressed with that high jump onto a second story, through a window. shit's incredible~

Dex-chan lover
lmao did anyone else notice one of the gangsters had shards of glass on his head XD

Dex-chan lover
This is so adorable it physically hurts. I saw it coming, and it's HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

It don't matter how hard your living, cute cats always bring out the softy in you.

Double-page supporter
Sadly, I doubt this will ever become an anime. They try to avoid depicting yakuza too much, particularly stuff that would make light of yakuza, as that could attract negative attention. See the anime adaptation of Hinamatsuri, which skipped most of the yakuza related stuff from the manga.
I hope I'm wrong, though.

@Terithian

I mean it doesn't seem to be a hard rule. Hinamatsuri still had that whole arc about the fake docudrama, Black Lagoon had a whole arc that was just the yakuza getting bodied by Hotel Moscow. I'm sure there are plenty of others.

Users who are viewing this thread