Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised he actually went down, I figured it would have had more substance as a fight. Upper moon 3's fight was far better in a lot of ways but upper moon 2's fight had a lot of emotion regardless. Inosuke's mom + shinobu was some serious onion chopping stuff

Nuuu shinobu! Well atleast she reunited with her family:')
Lol douma blushing and calling her cute damn new ship unlocked.
Though I loved shinobu with giyuu.
Just realized zenitsu tells him that because he was abandoned by his parents unlike inosuke who they may have loved him and were killed but left him with a name.

@Polarische
Totally agree with this.

For most of the time, i felt a little bit sympathy for those demon ... What kind of life experience that turned them into demon.

But for this douma and that Anma dude, i'm glad that i have zero plus ultra sympathy toward them ... they're already considered as "demon" even before they're becoming a demon themselves

I'm not crying you're crying. Please don't let my girl go blind please nooooo

@miyako19

Authors gender is actually unknown. Its apparently just some inside joke in the manga-anime community that if the author keeps their personal life private, its automatically assumed they're female. As far as we know, Gotouge may not even be a single person, it could be a pen name used by a group.

Users who are viewing this thread