Dex-chan lover
Something a bit more light hearted after the last few chapters, but now it's gonna get brutal again.

TOKITOU I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DIE EVEN IF IT'S UPPER MOON ONE PLEASE DON'T DIE PLEASE AAAAAAAAAAA

Aggregator gang
He better be ready to run because I don't think he can beat Upper Moon One alone.
Hell, Upper Moon Two took a lot of work and deception to be defeated while almost killing everyone involved.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Love girl, she cant get a breath xD, and Snake boy is hanging in there pretty well not laughing.
And #1 seems to be familiar with Mist boy. Hoping someone appears to help him, because shit is gonna hit the fan if he has to fight alone.

Dex-chan lover
More Kanroji, yay! I love how the two with awkward swords are fighting together. Upper moon 4's ability is cool so the fight should be awesome. Things are feeling real tense I think it is getting close to ending since UM2 went down and UM1&4 are going to be fighting next while Himejima goes after Muzan since he said he is close. Also Tanjirou is awake now and will probably be getting the letter he was supposed to get from Rengoku's family and join the fight with Muzan.

Aggregator gang
I bet the mist pillar won't actually defeat him tho, it'll probably be more like akaza, especially since the demon seems to know the mist pillar from when he was a human

Dex-chan lover
Lol at Kanroji getting outplayed. And now Tokito has to hold his own. He DID completely wreck upper moon 5, but the power gap might be too great here.

Users who are viewing this thread